In this paper, we consider the transmission of confidential message through single-input-multiple-output (SIMO) identically and independent generalized-K fading channels in the presence of an eavesdropper. We derive the analytical expressions for the probability of strictly positive secrecy capacity (SPSC), secure outage probability (SOP), and average secrecy capacity (ASC) of SIMO systems. Numerical results are presented and verified via Monte Carlo simulation.
- Average secrecy capacity (ASC)
- Generalized-K fading
- Physical-layer security
- Probability of strictly positive secrecy capacity (SPSC)
- Secure outage probability (SOP).
ASJC Scopus subject areas
- Automotive Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Computer Networks and Communications
- Applied Mathematics
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering